This study would not have been possible without the efforts of a number of people and organisations to whom the Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat would like to express their gratitude:
- The Government of Nauru, who agreed that Nauru should undergo the first of the national climate change financing assessments;
- Staff of the Department of Commerce, Industry and Environment, Government of Nauru, led by Russ Kun, who steered the process in Nauru and provided the team with much useful information;
- Staff of the Government of Nauru and development partners who gave time for the team to learn about Nauru's climate change program, development planning and implementation processes and external support;
- The Australian Government, who provided financial and in-kind support that enabled completion of the study;
- The following key contributing organisations and stakeholders: UNDP Pacific Centre; SPREP; SPC; EU-GCCA Project; and EcoSTEPS.